When selecting a recruiting firm you must feel confident in its ability both to understand as well as to present accurately your needs. It is essential likewise to know that all correspondence will be handled professionally and in strictest confidence.
The services of a professional recruiting firm are critical to your success. You need the kind of representation and services that only a thorough knowledge of the marketplace can provide.
Ed Bertolas Associates, Inc.has consistently demonstrated the experience and knowledge needed in identifying qualified individuals in the
Orthopedic, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical and Bio Pharmaceuticalmarketplace. We have been recruiting since 1979.
Regulatory, Clinical Affairs, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Research & Development, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, and Manufacturing & Operations openings.
WHY ED BERTOLAS ASSOCIATES?
- We combine a clear, mutual understanding of your requirements and objectives with a total commitment to deliver to your goals.
- The quality of our professional service assures you of a positive portrayal in the marketplace.
- Confidentiality is maintained throughout the entire search process.
- Searches are conducted efficiently and punctually through a vast network of over seven thousand potential candidates.
- Consideration is given only to highly qualified candidates with notable accomplishments and prove track records.
ED BERTOLAS ASSOCIATES SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
- A position specification is prepared for client review and approval.
- The specification conveys the extent of the opportunity.
- Requirements are distributed to prospective candidates and source individuals who may recommend potential candidates.
Research / Search Strategy
- Produce a list of target companies, individuals and sources from which qualified candidates may be selected.
- Conduct both telephone and personal interviews.
- Evaluate each candidate according to the following criteria; experience, qualification, performance merit and demonstrated potential.
- Present candidate profiles.
- Assist in evaluation and selection.
- Facilitate the interview
- Perform reference checks and prepare client for review.
- Serve as mediator in client/candidate negotiations.
- Provide recommendations and analysis in market place context.
- Facilitate agreement.
- Assist in adjustment phase to ensure new employee satisfaction.
Interviewing of Prospective Candidates
Introduction of Candidates by the Client
Reference Checks, Negotiation, Offer, Follow Up